Our Mission: To introduce everyone to the love of Christ
We have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, the living reality at the center of the Church’s life and witness. We share the following basic affirmations in common with all Christian communities:
- God, who is one, is revealed in three distinct persons
- We believe in the mystery of salvation through Jesus Christ. God became human in Jesus of Nazareth; and his life, death and resurrection demonstrates God's redeeming love.
- The Holy Spirit is God's present activity in our midst. When we sense God's leading, God's challenge, or God's support or comfort, it's the Holy Spirit at work.
- Genesis 1:27 asserts that we've been made in the image of the Creator. Like God we have the capacity to love and care, to communicate, and to create.
- The kingdom or reign of God is both a present reality and future hope
You can read more about Methodism and what we believe by going here.
It is our vision to continue serving our neighbors of Southern Hills and beyond as we partner with each other doing the work of Jesus Christ and fulfilling the passion to love one another.